Kết quả xổ số miền bắc kqxsmbAt Artemis Hospital our goal has always been to provide outstanding health care to every patient. We encourage patients of our hospital to interact openly with the health care team and to make you an active participant in your treatment.
As a patient in Artemis Hospital, you have the right, consistent with law, to:
• Right to special preferences, spiritual and cultural needs.
• Right to have privacy & confidentiality during examination, procedures and treatment.
• Right to information about diagnosis & plan of treatment.
• Right to know the expected cost of treatment.
• Right to refusal or change of treatment.
• Right to an informed consent.
• Right to access clinical records.
• Right to protection from physical abuse or neglect.
• Right to complain and how to voice a complaint.
Patient Responsibilities | Artemis Hospital
• To abide by all hospital rules and regulations.
• To provide complete and accurate information about you and your ailment.
• To be on time for your appointment with the doctor.
• To follow treatment plan recommended by your healthcare providers.
• To provide complete and accurate information for insurance claims.
• To pay your bills on time.
• To respect other patients urgent needs.
• Not to take medications without the knowledge of doctors and or healthcare professionals.
• To take care of your belongings.
• To understand the charter of rights and seek clarification, if any.